Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big News

I know that many of you will be shocked to hear that we are EXPECTING--no, I am not pregnant again (gotcha, didn't I?)--we are expecting to move in the next few weeks. Kris accepted a job with a wind energy company that is based in Richmond, VA. We will be moving to Amarillo, TX, though. We have to be there by September 1st. I resigned from my job today...I am so sad to leave Hidden Hollow. I have truly loved the kids and staff that I have worked with for the past three years.

It has been a whirlwind of a year...I started a new job, Kris started graduate school, I found out I was pregnant, Kris lost his job, we had a baby, Kris found a job, and now, we are moving!!!

I have already applied to jobs in the Amarillo area and hope to find one soon. Right now we are working on getting our house on the market and hope it sells soon! We are anxious to find out what will happen with our new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment