Monday, July 5, 2010

Trip to Missouri

Kale and I went to visit my parents in Missouri for a week in June. Kris was out of town all of June, so it was nice to have some help with Kale. My mom adores Kale. He is lucky to have such a doting grandmother! I have a feeling he is going to have her wrapped around his finger in the coming years.
This was my dad's first time to meet Kale. He was funny with him. He had very adult conversations with him. He gave him a tour of the house, pulled a chair up beside his bouncy seat to watch TV with him, and showed him the moon and stars at night.
My parents had just returned from visiting my brother in South Carolina. My mom found this cute little camo outfit at the Marine store.
My mom bought Kale a little pool. I put my swimming suit on and sat in the pool with him. He really seemed to enjoy it. He would coo and smile. I think he is a water baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment