Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Weekend in Poplar Bluff

Kale and I went to Poplar Bluff for a long weekend to visit with family members. David Ray was on leave and we had aunts and uncles in town. Kale got to meet his cousin, Connor, who is 3 weeks younger than him.

It was very hard to get a decent picture of these two. They would never look at the camera at the same time. In this picture it looks like they are wrestling. They were quite a pair!

My cousin, Jesse, with his son, Connor.

Kale and Great-Grandma Marie

Kale enjoyed spending quality time with Uncle David

If you look closely you can see a scratch mark on Kale's head. Connor tried to bite Kale and managed to scrape his teeth on Kale's head. Poor baby! Kale and Connor fought over everything. If one of them had a toy, the other one wanted it. They even took pacifiers out of each other's mouths.

I wasn't able to get too many pics this weekend because I forgot my camera charger. My mom is going to send me her camera and I will update more pics then.

No comments:

Post a Comment