Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All Moved In

I haven't taken many pictures lately because we have been in the process of moving. I actually unpacked the last box yesterday. Kris and I have worked very hard to get everything in order. My legs are so sore..I have been building some definite muscle! We still have to hang pictures and curtains, but other than that, we are pretty much done. It's great to be in our new home that we spent so much time building.

My grandma is in town for two weeks. She actually flew in on Saturday to watch Kale while we were moving. Unfortunately her flight got cancelled and she was stranded in Houston. She ended up being able to get a flight to Lubbock and I drove down to pick her up (it's about 100 miles). Kale is getting more spoiled than usual since she is in town! She has been a huge help around the house. My sinks sparkle more than they ever have!

Kris leaves next Monday for a trip to Italy. He has a meeting there and will be gone about a week. He will actually miss Kale's birthday, which I know will be hard for him. We plan to have Kale's birthday party the week after his actual birthday. His presents started arriving today. My brother bought Kale a small motorized 4-wheeler. (It's for 12-36 months and is battery-powered). I know Kale will have a great drive driving it around. I am also quite sure the dogs will hate it. Kris and I are going to get Kale a swing set. He LOVES to be outside and we will definitely spend some quality time outside this summer.

I will try to start working on taking more pictures and updating the blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment