Friday, May 20, 2011

Kale's Announcement

Kale is so excited to share his news...he is going to be a big brother!

We are expecting again! (I know most of you are thinking we are crazy! They will be 21 months apart.) I am about 9 weeks along at this point. Our official due date is Dec 23rd, however, since I will have a C-section, it will more than likely be about 7 days before the due date.

I have felt pretty good, although I have had a bit more morning sickness with this pregnancy. We have had 2 ultrasounds so far and will have one more at 12 weeks, then again at 18-22 weeks to determine gender. (I am hoping for another boy! ) I found out I was expecting the day before Kale turned 1.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news, guys!!! Congratulations! Go for another boy....they are fun! :) The Finke's are very happy for you guys. And your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete