Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Plans

I have to admit, I was kind of dreading being home all summer...being a stay-at-home mom is hard work! However, so far the summer has been flying by fast and furiously. I am sure it will be time to go back to work before I know it! Kale has lots of activities he is enrolled in. I jokingly told Kris I needed to create a spreadsheet to keep track of everything. He has music class on Mondays, gymnastics on Wednesdays, and swim lessons starting on June 20th. The library has a cool program for babies called Laugh n Learn on Thursdays and Fridays. He naps twice a day (beautifully at this point!) for about 2 hours each time. Then, he goes to bed at 6:30 or 7:00. That's pretty much our day! We also have quite a few visitors/visits going on this summer. We were just in Poplar Bluff visiting my family; Kris' family arrives tomorrow for a weeklong visit. My brother and mom are coming to visit us at the beginning of July, then we leave to go to Iowa for our niece, Scarlett's, baptism in mid-July. Did I mention I am still working once a week or so?

In other news, I guess I will have to rename the blog since baby #2 is on the way. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment