Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Play Date

Our neighbors, the Taylor's, came over for a playdate. Van is 2 months younger than Liam.  The boys enjoyed rolling around and cooing at one another. 

Georgia is a few months younger than Kale, so playing together is always very eventful for us. We played in the sprinkler; that's why Georgia has on her swimsuit. 

Kale grins so big for the camera these days that he closes his eyes. 

Kale has learned to drink from a big boy cup. I can't believe it's already time for that! He is pretty good at it and we have had minimal messes. 


I think my happy man is getting a tooth. He has been much fussier than usual. 


Kale and I were playing with the camera and took this self-portrait. I thought it turned out pretty good! 

Kale is starting to dress himself and pick out of his own clothes. He has some interesting style. We were running to Hastings and by the time we left he had sunglasses on his face and his head and had my purse over his shoulder. Along with the hat...I couldn't help but laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment