Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pictures

We have been busy lately, but I haven't been taking too many pictures. My camera actually broke, so I had to send it off for repair. We are still waiting on it to return. 

I am not sure why I took these first couple of pictures of the boys. As you see in the one above, Liam has crazy hair! Kris says it reminds him of Albert Einstein.



Grandma Marilyn came for a quick visit when she was in the area for work. The boys enjoyed showing her the children's museum. Kale was not enjoying this picture though. . . not his best look, but my selections were limited. He is not into pictures these days!

This is Kale's method of keeping Liam away from stuff he doesn't want him to get into. He takes the item or items and puts it on the stairway. Liam can't get past the first step, so it's a surefire way of keeping him away from "Kale's stuff!"


No comments:

Post a Comment