Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Girl's Weekend




A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go away with some of the girls I work with. We went to the Texas Hill Country to go wine tasting. Now, I have to admit, I was a little skeptical...but it turned out to be great! I came home with a case of wine, if that's any indication of how much I enjoyed it. We stayed in a little town called Fredericksburg. It has a ton of little shops and restaurants. We rented a "cottage", which was a 3 bedroom house. There was plenty of room for all of us, and the place was so nice! I really had a great time tasting wine and getting to know many of my coworkers better!



This picture is of Melody, Theresa, and Lesley hiding the closet. The cost of the house was based upon the number of occupants, so we lied about how many people we had there. The old man who owned the house came over to fix the garbage disposal and these three didn't know what to do, so they went and hid in the closet for about 20 minutes! Hey, at least we saved 60 bucks!




Lesley and I at our 10th winery (I think-I lost count after awhile...)


Courtney, Theresa, and Lesley at the first winery of the day. The breakfast of champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment