Sunday, October 4, 2009

12 weeks...and it's a girl!!!


Me at 12 weeks. Not sure why I look so "pregnant" so fast. I have only gained 1 1/2 pounds, yet my stomach sticks out a lot! I went online and did some maternity shopping. I am wearing my belly band all the time now. Our next dr. appt. is Tuesday. Can't wait to get the ultrasound!


Kris and I decided to do a gender test kit at home. You can do it as soon as 10 weeks. According to my research, in lab tests it was 90% accurate, but in at home trials, it was 82% accurate. That's still pretty good. I woke up Sunday morning at 5:30 a.m. and decided to take the test. (You have to take it in the morning). After I took it, I woke Kris up so we could figure out the results together. According to this test, it's a girl! We won't know from the ultrasound until the beginning of December. We'll see how accurate it was! (Needless to say, I am not running out and buying pink just in case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment