Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recent Doctor Appt.

Kris and I went to another doctor appt. today. All went well and everything is progressing as it should be. We didn't get another ultrasound (we were a little disappointed about that), but we did hear the heart beat on the doppler for the first time, so that was nice. We scheduled our next two appts. We will find out the sex on the December 3rd. That is also when we get our 3-D ultrasound. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good, still tired, but not nearly as sick.

We are off to Chicago this weekend. Kris is running in the marathon there. I will post pics when we return. It is supposed to be very cold there, so keep your fingers crossed for a heat wave in Chicago!

1 comment:

  1. Its supposed to be 30 degrees here tonight, better bring a warm coat. I wish I could see you guys this weekend.

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete