Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Daze

We have just a few more weeks until Kale will be here! I am so anxious I can hardly sleep at night!! We go for weekly check ups now. This past Wednesday we saw the dr., and I am making a tiny bit of progress--but not as much as I would like! Right now, he is too high. The dr. said if he doesn't drop, she will recommend a C-section. We go again this Tuesday and I am hoping to hear positive news. Well, actually what I am hoping to hear goes something like, " Oh my gosh, you are dilated and this baby could come at any time!! Let's get you checked into the hospital!" Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe it's because I'm an impatient person, but I really have not enjoyed being pregnant.

Things I Hate About Being Pregnant:
1. Not being able to bend over to pick anything up.
2. Peeing every 30 minutes (including during the night).
3. The constant achiness.
4. The swelling-now I can't even wear my wedding ring. I look like an unwed mother.
5. The rude comments people make about how huge I am.
6. Maternity clothes--that really don't fit anymore!! (They are too small, not too big.)
7. The inability to shave my legs.
8. Wearing flat shoes (I miss my heels!!).
9. The constant exhaustion.
10. WAITING!!! I have honestly begun to pray that my water will break.

Things I Enjoy About Being Pregnant:
1. Feeling the baby kick.
2. Watching the baby roll and feeling him stick out specific body parts.
3. Everyone is nicer to you when you are pregnant--people just seem to smile more.
4. Seeing the excitement in my students when they ask about the baby.
5. The thought that through this process I will eventually have a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment