Saturday, August 14, 2010

Road Trip

Kale and I went on his first road trip. He did fairly well. We drove halfway (to Fort Worth) on Thursday evening. I thought he would sleep the whole way since I drove at night, but he did some crying. The next morning we got up and took off for Amarillo. We stopped about 3-4 times along the way. Overall, he did great and slept most of the way. He did have one major crying fit and I couldn't get him to calm down. I had to pull over and he was so upset, he just kept crying for about 20 minutes.

He was thrilled when we finally arrived at our hotel on Friday!

Apparently the road trip really wore him out! Even after we got out of the car, he slept and slept. (That was not a good thing for me that night...he didn't sleep too much at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment