Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fun Times

Notice that Kale does not have a shirt on...there is clearly a reason for that.

He is starting to talk back. It looks like he is crying in this picture, but he is really screaming at me. He knocked his baby food out of my hand and onto the ground. I said, "Kale Thomas Helling, that is enough of that ridiculous behavior." I said it in a gruff tone of voice. In reply, he looked at me with a big smile and then started yelling back at me!!! I couldn't help but laugh. Then I yelled, "Stop yelling at me, that's not nice." Then, he just yelled even more. It became a game. I would yell at him, then he would yell at me. I know I am probably not setting a good precedent for the future, but it was so darn funny, I couldn't resist!


The Aftermath...

No comments:

Post a Comment