Tuesday, March 1, 2011

He's Into Everything!

We had to baby proof and move everything to an area where Kale couldn't reach. He is pulling up and beginning to "cruise." He loves to play with the dog toys and had his first piece of dog food to eat the other day!

Such a big boy...Kale got this toy for Christmas but I hadn't let him play with it yet because I thought he was too small for it. When I put him on it the other day, I was surprised to find he fits on it perfectly.

He loves his new toy!

Kale loves books. We read a few each day. I always keep books in his toy bucket and he enjoys looking at them on his own. For all my teacher friends, we are already working on concepts about print!


He is crawling and is quite fast. He enjoys chasing the dogs!

Everytime I try to take a picture of him, this is what I end up with. He wants the camera so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment