Saturday, September 3, 2011

Celebrating the Return of Fall!

We are SO excited that's it's Labor Day weekend. We all need the break from work and daycare. On Saturday when Kale was napping, I decided to break out the Fall decorations. I am hoping this will bring on the cooler temperatures...it has still been incredibly hot here. We have had more than 50 days with temperatures above the 100 degree mark this summer. We are also in a major drought. The average rainfall at this point in the year is typically about 15", however, as of right now, we have had a whooping total of 1" in 2011.

I am also hoping for some cooler weather because I am so tired of playing outside in this heat. Kale doesn't seem to mind though.


Check out the shirt my mom sent Kale. In case you can't read it, it says "One more NO and I'm going to Grandma's!" No is probably the most commonly used word in my vocabulary right now.

Kris is such a great dad. Kale loves to play with his dad. They play all kinds of games I never would've thought of!

Kale is still obsessed with the dogs. Although they aren't very fond of him right now. He feeds them, then proceeds to dump their food on the ground.

This is the face Kale makes after taste testing dog food. He will put it to his lips and lick it and say "Ssshhhooo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment