Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nursery Update

Liam's nursery was painted this week. We are very happy with the way it turned out. We also got a few pictures on the wall.

I ordered these surf boards from a lady off of Etsy ( I am addicted to that website!). The surf boards look great!

Liam's crib, along with the stenciled phrase I put on his wall. Kale has "For this child, I have prayed" on his wall, and I hope to add a different phrase to each of my children's rooms.

We have one more big wall that has nothing on it. Apparently we chose a "theme" that is hard to find pictures, etc., that match. I am going to keep looking, but if I don't find a another picture somewhere, I am going to ask the lady we bought the surf boards from to paint another picture for us.

We just about have everything put together for Liam's arrival--even though he still has about 3 1/2 months to make an appearance! Our chair should be here in a month or so. We still have to find a lamp and a few odds and ends, but it is very nice to have two boys. Liam will get lots of hand-me-downs!

No comments:

Post a Comment