Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweet Summertime

Kale's new Iowa shirt that Kris bought for him.

He looks like he is up to something...

He loves to go in the spare room and look at the pictures on the bay window seat. He points and talks about each of them in his "baby language." I have no idea what he is saying, but it is interesting to listen to him talk.


Summertime is quickly coming to an end and it has passed way too fast! Of course, being in education, I count summertime as time off work. I go back to work next Thursday and Kale will begin daycare full-time. I have loved spending the summer with him and watching how much he has changed and grown. A part of me hates to go back to work and miss my time with him, but I do love my job, so it's back to the grindstone I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment