Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Well, based on the picture, I guess you can clearly see that we are having another boy! Kris and I are both pleased. I thought it would be so neat for Kale to grow up having a brother so close to his age. I think we have already managed to agree on a name...Liam David Helling. Liam is healthy and was a little larger than they were anticipating, which caused them to adjust my due date, again! The ultrasound tech set it for December 18th. We haven't seen the dr. yet, so we will see what he has to say. The baby is currently breech, which doesn't matter, since I planned to have a C-section anyway. Liam did have the hiccups the entire ultasound and wasn't very cooperative in the picture-taking process. He did not want to uncross his legs, which almost made this momma have a heart attack! We are so thankful for a healthy baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment