Sunday, July 10, 2011

What We Are Up To...Part 2!

Kris is gone again...this time to Paris (once again I am terribly jealous!). Kale and I are getting creative in order to keep ourselves busy. Spending 24/7 with a 1 year old can make for long days! I admire all you stay-at-home moms out there!

Kale has gotten quite good at throwing the ball for the dogs. They love to catch it, but don't like to give it up, so he takes it out of their mouths for them.

I set up his baby pool so he could slide down the slide into the water. (He loves doing it at the "big" pool at our fitness facility, but I can't let him do it when I am alone, as there is no one to catch him.)

On this particular day, I blew up the pool, filled it with toys, hosed down the slide, put him in swimming trunks with sunscreen, and got set up outside for a "day at the pool." However, Kale wasn't as inclined to play in the pool as I thought he would be.

He spent about 5 minutes splashing then decided to climb the slide (which is a new trick he learned at gymnastics.)

After a total of 10 minutes, he decided to feed the dogs, his favorite activity! Our dogs are going to get fat at this rate, but it keeps him busy!

One happy boy!

In other news, I have definitely started to feel the baby kick! We will find out the gender in two weeks. My mom and brother will be here to visit on Tuesday, so it will be nice to have some other adult company.

No comments:

Post a Comment