Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Forgotten Pictures

I have downloaded all of the pictures from my mom's camera and put them on the blog. Then, I remembered that I had a few pictures on my camera and I needed to download those. I found that I had a few good ones! I had a couple of really good ones of Kris and Liam. 


Kale and Liam both love going to the pool. They are both excellent whenever we are there. Kale is getting  more and more brave. He imitates the older kids and tries to dive under water. 


Jumping in!

You can kind of see how much hair Liam has in this pic. 

Here is a picture from one of the vineyards my mom and I visited. So beautiful. I think this was Trump.

The last winery we visited didn't have a very good tasting room. The counter top was a piece of board. But we took advantage of it and wrote our names on the board!

Mom and I at one of the wineries. You can see my teeth are purple from tasting the red wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment