Friday, November 9, 2012

Big Boys!

Kale is really getting to be such a big boy. He has started showering by himself. The other day, I was in my room and all of the sudden, he started stripping. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Kale shower." He went and opened the curtain and jumped in the shower. His soap is in a pump container that he can work. He preceded to "lather up" his body and hair. This kid knows what he is doing! He's practically ready to move out on his own! 


I had to document Liam's hair as I think he is getting ready to get his first haircut this weekend. He has CRAZY hair when he wakes up from a nap. It stands up all over his head. He looks a little like Albert Einstein. I was brushing it today and noticed that the back of his hair is so long, it touches his shoulders when brushed straight down. Much different from Kale who didn't need a haircut until really recently. 



No comments:

Post a Comment