Saturday, November 14, 2009

18 weeks and counting!





This is me at 18 weeks. Kris has been very good at reminding me to take pictures of myself. It is getting hard to find clothing that fits. Maternity clothes really look ridiculous because I have only gained in my tummy area--the hips and butt on maternity clothes are huge. For now, I am using my belly band and wearing skirts and dresses as often as possible. It's a good thing it's warm in Houston!
I did start to feel movement today. I woke up at about 7 a.m. to put the dogs outside and then went back to bed, but couldn't sleep because the baby was very active. He or she kept me awake for about another hour and a half.


My wonderful husband painted my toenails for me the other night. I am still able to do it myself, but we were "practicing" for when I can't. I think he did a great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment