Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

For Thanksgiving this year, my parents, brother, and grandmother came to visit. They were here from Wednesday night until Monday morning. We had a nice visit and did tons of eating and shopping! Since we just found out the gender of the baby, my mom took full advantage and took me shopping. She bought the playpen, bassinet, tons of clothes, and the bedding. It was so nice of her to do and one less thing Kris and I will have to buy.


Our table all set for Thanksgiving. We spent all day long cooking! It only took about 30 minutes to eat it all! It was sure was delicious though!

My grandma makes it a rule to make a pie for every person present at dinner. We had these 4, but also had a cheesecake in the fridge!


We took my family to a Hibachi restaurant on Saturday night. We had a great time watching the chef do all of his tricks. The food was delicious too. This was yet another time that we were stuffed!


Mom, grandma, and I at the Hibachi






No comments:

Post a Comment