Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's a boy!!!

We had our 3D ultrasound today and got an excellent report. The baby is developing right on the schedule. The heart and brain look perfect! He is even in the right position. Everything looks really good with me too. We were pleased with the reports.

We did find out the baby is a boy! We are very excited, but most excited that he is healthy. I actually had a dream the night before our appointment that he was a boy. So, when I woke the next morning the first thing out of my mouth was, "Kris, it is definitely going to be a boy." The only thing was in my dream, the baby had hair like Jonah's...hope that doesn't happen!


In this picture you can see the baby giving you the thumbs up sign! I guess he's doing okay in there.



Here is one of the 3D pictures. He looks a little like he has a mustache for some reason. I am not sure what's under his nose...

Here you can see that the baby is really a boy! He is a flasher and we have several pictures that confirm his gender! He is definitely not shy.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Boys are the best. You are going to be a great boy mom.

    ReplyDelete