Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve


This year for Christmas, Kris and I stayed in Houston. Although we missed our families, we enjoyed having the holiday at our house and not having the stress of traveling. The dogs, however, weren't too happy we were home. I made them wear their reindeer ears more than they would've liked.


We went to church on Christmas Eve.

This is us, attempting to get a "family" picture. Obviously it didn't go too well. The decent ones were really blurry. The rest of the pictures either cut Kris out completely, or the dogs weren't looking. As you can tell, Jonah is enthused by all the picture taking.


After church, we came home for appetizers. Then, we watched our favorite, "A Christmas Story," on TBS.


When I was growing up, my mom always let us open one present on Christmas Eve. Kris is opening his one present...he is very excited! (Hope he wasn't disappointed--it wasn't that great of a gift!)


Kris let me open one present on Christmas Eve as well. He bought me a snuggie...as a gag gift of course. I think snuggies are ridiculous and they actually are not that comfortable.



No comments:

Post a Comment