Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas from Brooke & Kris!


Kris and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!


Some have been asking for baby bump pictures, so here they are! I am currently at 23 weeks.

Things are going along smoothly and as you can see, I am finally gaining weight! The other day someone told Kris, "Gosh, I didn't even know she was pregnant!" He replied with, "How can you not tell. She looks like she has a giant basketball in her shirt!" Nice!
The baby is moving around alot. He likes going to church. He seems to move around a ton when we are there. He is also very active after I eat. We are getting the nursery set up a little bit at a time. I hope to paint over Christmas break.


Molly and Jonah wish you a Merry Christmas, too! (They look a little scared because they are afraid I might make them put on their reindeer ears!)


Here they are looking sweet and innocent, but don't let them fool you. They are not! Jonah is Marley reincarnated! He has been breaking out of the back yard on a regular basis lately. Luckily, he doesn't really go anywhere. He does like to get the neighbor's trash and drag it into our yard as a "gift." Kris currently has the fence rigged to looked like a total red neck lives here! But, that's the only way we can keep him in. (At least for now!)



No comments:

Post a Comment