Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas


This is Christmas morning. Kris played Santa and handed out all the presents.


Kris was excited to get new softball cleats. His softball stuff got stolen out of the back of his truck earlier this year, so he was in desperate need of new stuff!


Molly sure does love her dad!


Kris' parents got all of his marathon prints professionally framed as a Christmas gift. They look really nice!




This is the print from this year's Chicago Marathon. I think Kris worked the hardest to get this one!




This was my first time to cook Christmas dinner solo. All of the food turned out delicious! We had ham (my first time to cook one!), company potatoes, green beans (with bacon, of course), Iowa corn, dumplins, rolls, and graham cracker pie for dessert. I ate until I was sick..literally!



No comments:

Post a Comment