Monday, February 8, 2010

29 weeks


More baby bump pictures...Kris just loves taking these! I think he is excited that my belly is bigger than his!


It is amazing to me the things people say. I am so sick of hearing, "are you sure there's just one in there" or "the doctor must have your due date wrong because there is no way you are making it to April" or my personal favorite, "my God, you are huge!!" I have just started saying, that's not a very nice thing to say.
Some people say that they felt their best when they were pregnant. I have decided that those people are lieing. There is nothing comfortable about having an extra 20 pounds around your stomach. I can't bend over to pick anything up anymore because my legs are not strong enough to lift my bulking body. I hope the baby enjoys being an only child!

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Brooke! Yes, I agree....nothing comfortable about being pregnant! I remember after I delivered both boys, I was almost giddy....I was finally feeling pretty normal again! I have a cousin that says she feels more "normal" and "better" when she is pregnant....lucky her because I don't feel that way at all!!! I do the pregnancies because I want the outcome, otherwise I would choose not to go through it! Oh yeah, and the comments.....people told me with Reece that I wasn't big enough (which I was smaller with him for some reason) to be so far along, or that I didn't even look pregnant. I'm sure they were being nice, but you do get sick of hearing all the comments from the peanut galleries!
    You look great and soon it will all be over!!! And the feeling misearable part will be worth it, I promise!
    Take care!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all of us are lying :-) I think that after losing Hunter, I completely cherished every day of being pregnant with Bella. I don't remember ever feeling bad in fact! I remember the funny stuff like not being able to reach your feet - but it was warm by the time I got really huge, so I just wore flip-flops. :-)
    Not too much longer --but don't expect your body to get back to normal immediately! I love you & hope to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete