Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day


Since Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year, we celebrated by going to church and making a nice dinner at home. Kris, of course, insisted on taking a picture of my bulging stomach. He is very good at making sure we capture the growth of the baby (and me!) on film. Without him, I don't think we'd have many pictures at all! I am 31 weeks in this picture.


We wanted to take a picture of the two of us, which is pretty hard to do when there is no one available to take the picture! We are celebrating our 5th Valentine' Day together--this is only the 2nd one Kris has been present for though. He almost always has to travel on Valentine's Day!

Here is a picture of our lovely dessert. We had chocolate fondue on pineapple and strawberries. I tried to form a heart out of the pineapple, but it didn't work too well. Kris got these beautiful red roses for me, along with a pregnancy massage for Valentine's Day.
I meant to take a picture of our dinner, but I was too excited to eat and forgot! Kris grilled steaks, while I made baked potatoes, zucchini, and french bread. It was delicious!!


Molly and Jonah got romantic under the coffee table on Valentine's Night. They have been very lovey dovey lately.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!!
    Thought I'd give you something to compare yourself to ;-) Here's me with Hunter at 32 weeks. http://genniferminner.com/pictures/hunter/32_weeks_belly.JPG

    ReplyDelete