Friday, February 19, 2010

Houston Shower


My sweet friends decided to throw a shower for the baby and I at the beginning of February. My mom and grandmother came up to visit and attend the shower. It was great to see everyone and the shower was great fun. This is me wearing my "minnie mouse" dress, as Kris likes to call it, before the shower.


We had great cupcakes from Crave and yummy luncheon finger foods to eat. My mom made a delicious punch that was "baby blue." We received lots of great gifts, along with money and gift cards. Kale is already one spoiled baby!

These are the pregnant girls. These girls are some of my best friends in Houston and we are all pregnant at the same time! Ironically, we are standing in the order of the due dates of our babies. (That wasn't on purpose.) Elizabeth is due at the end of March. Jen is due at the beginning of April. I am due at the end of April and Julie is due mid-May. Elizabeth and Julie are having girls, while Jen and I are having boys. I am sure we will have lots of play dates coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment