Saturday, November 27, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

I finally convinced Kris to hang Christmas lights this year! I love Christmas and love going to look at lights. I have been trying to get him to hang lights for years, but he told me he would do it when we had kids...well, guess what! We have kids, so I had to take him up on his offer!

We did learn a valuable lesson. There is a difference between LED lights and regular lights. The lights on the bushes are "white" LED lights. The ones on the trees are regular white lights. They look completely different. I also messed up and bought twinkling lights (not my favorite). It looks like part of the lights don't work, but they all do!

Our Christmas tree! I love decorating it and hanging the ornaments each year. It brings back so many great memories.


I found these great stockings from Pottery Barn. We have been looking for nice stockings for awhile and were finally able to find them. They are big too! That means Santa will bring more stuff.

Our dining room table is all set and ready for the holiday meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment