Friday, November 12, 2010

Our First Snow Day

Friday morning I awoke to....SNOW!!!! We got about 4 inches and it was still coming down as we were heading to work. I was shocked that school was still in session, but from what I hear, they don't cancel school too much around here. I had to scrape my car because (a) Kris was out of town and (b) our two car garage is currently full of all of the furniture that won't fit into our lease house. I miss my garage!

The roads were covered with snow. It didn't seem like they were plowed at all, but luckily the snow was slushy so it wasn't too bad to drive in.

Trees and limbs were down all over Amarillo. We had several large limbs down in both our front and back yard.

I bundled Kale up to take him outside in the frigid temperature. He couldn't move with his puffy pea coat on. He was not too happy in the car ride on the way to the babysitter. I think he was hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment