Saturday, November 5, 2011

18 Months

We took Kale to get his 18 month pictures this weekend. (I know--we take excessive amounts of pictures of our child.) We have been meaning to take him for several weeks, but he keeps falling and getting all bruised up, so we have put off pictures for awhile. I finally decided if I waited until he didn't have bruises, we would probably never get pictures taken of him again.  
This is one of my favorites!

He looks so somber in this one! I love the way his little legs are crossed.


Kris did a great job making funny noises and entertaining Kale during the photo session. He is great at getting smiles out of him.



I think this elf is the ugliest prop ever, but since we got a CD of all the pictures they took, I decided to post it. Kale was trying to destroy the ugly elf the entire we were at the studio.



By this point in the photo session, you can tell Kale is not feeling the pictures. He is just reclined back in his chair taking it easy.

He was quite excited to stand on the chair. He loves jumping on furniture.

He actually kind of looks like he is in a football stance in this one.




Kale found this duck in the box of props while the photographer was switching out her battery. He was in love with it and keep saying, "duckie, duckie." We obviously didn't buy any of these, but he enjoyed being photographed holding the precious duck.

This is definitely toward the end of the session-you can tell he is getting in trouble. He is very sensitive these days and knows when Kris or I are talking sternly to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment