Monday, November 21, 2011

Top 10 Things I am Thankful For

10. I am thankful for the beautiful house we have to live in...even though it is in Amarillo.
9. I am thankful for Haagen Dazs ice-cream. I don't think I could've gotten through this pregnancy without it. It's the little things, you know!
8. I am thankful that Kris and I both have jobs. (I am really struggling with this one these days. These past 2 weeks have been beyond stressful at work for me...in other words, if stress could cause labor, I would have a baby by now!)
7. I am thankful for the amazing ladies we have found to watch Kale during the day. They love him, treat him fabulously, and do fun little projects with him. It is so comforting to be able to drop him off at a place that he loves. He seriously could care less if I picked him up in the afternoon. He has so much fun there. Some days he actually cries when he has to go home!
6. I am thankful for my dogs. They definitely don't get the love and attention that they used to (pre-children), but they were my first babies. I love that Kale loves them as much as he does.
5. I am thankful for the health of my boys and family.
4. I am thankful for a wonderfully, supportive, extended family. I couldn't ask for parents and family members who love and support me more.
3. I am thankful for Kris. He is an amazing husband who constantly spoils me. I know that he would do anything for me. He is also the best dad a boy could have. I love watching him and Kale play together. Kale loves his "da."
2. I am thankful that God gave me the opportunity to be a mother. I never knew I could love someone as much and as selflessly as I love Kale and Liam. Kale is such a joy, so happy and so smart. God gave us Liam at just the right time. We can't wait to meet him. (I already know he is going to be an active one, judging from the action going on in my belly.)
1. I am thankful that God has seen fit to bless me so immensely, even though I am undeserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment