Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 Weeks from Thursday

Liam will be here on or before 3 weeks from Thursday. We are so excited! I am beyond ready for him to be here. We had a check-up and ultrasound today. I am doing great and so is Liam. His heart rate is strong--140 BPM. He is also large...already weighing in at 7 lbs. According to ultrasound measurement, his organs are measuring in at 37 weeks 5 days, but according to the doctor, I am only 35 weeks, 5 days pregnant. So what does this mean? I hope it means he will come a little early. I want him to be healthy and well-developed, but as soon as he is, I want him out! December 15th at 8 a.m. will be the big day (unless of course, he opts to make his appearance ahead of schedule). I asked the doctor if he thought we would make it until the 15th. He said that with Liam's size, he wouldn't be surprised if he came a little early. Although, I think the doctor might have known what I wanted to hear....

No comments:

Post a Comment