Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

My mom, grandma, dad, and brother came for Christmas. Kale and Liam loved the attention they got from everyone. 

Kale is getting quite good at holding his baby brother, although he isn't always as cautious as we would like. 

All dressed up in their Christmas gear on Christmas Eve.


Kale loves giving Liam kisses. 

Everyone enjoyed taking naps with sweet Liam. 

Liam still spends a good part of the day sleeping. He is already a much better sleeper than Kale ever was (I sure hope I don't jinx myself by saying this). 

We went to church on Christmas Eve. My boys all looked so handsome!

Our little family...

Not the best picture ever of Kale, but it was close to his bedtime by this point, so we struggled with getting a decent picture. 

My dad is famous for stealing cameras and taking "self-portraits". 

My handsome hubby

My parents had this old-fashioned pedal car made for Kale as his big present from them. He is not quite able to pedal it just yet, but I bet he will be able to by this summer. 


My family has a tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. I am making it a tradition for the boys' one gift to always be Christmas p.j.s to wear to bed the night before Christmas. Kale and Liam both received matching snowman pajamas this year. 

You can tell Kale loved the pajamas...he immediately threw them on the floor. 

Liam is modeling the pajamas. He was passed out by this point. You can see he even let the paci fall out of his mouth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment