Saturday, December 10, 2011

What a Week!

This week has absolutely flown by! When I think about everything that has happened since last Saturday...whew! Crazy! I am blessed to have 2 healthy, happy (well mostly) boys. 

Liam was sitting in one of his bouncers so Kale had drag the spare one out and sit next to Liam. He really wanted to use the one that Liam was in, so as soon as Liam got out, Kale proceeded to take it over. 

We were playing in Kale's room and I put Liam in Kale's bed. Kale was not too sure what to think of that at first. He stared at Liam and touched him through the bed rails. He then promptly pulled his blanket through the bed rails. He didn't want Liam messing with it, I guess. 

Sweet brothers! They both love their pacis. Kale has been pretty good with Liam lately. He is more interested in him than ever and will help me give Liam the bottle and will actually put the paci in Liam's mouth. This surprised me, as I expected him to "steal" the paci for himself. 

They are not sleeping here. We happened to get a picture of Kale when his eyes were closed...it sure is cute though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment