Sunday, March 25, 2012

Family Update

I have not been very good about taking pictures and updating the blog, so I will have to do it all at one time. 

I went back to work this week. These two pictures show me and the boys on our first day back to work/daycare. We managed to get ready and out the door on time (a true miracle). I had to get up 2 1/2 hours before I had to be at work...but we managed to get there at time! By the time I made it to work, I felt like I needed a nap!


My sweet boy is still blessing me with big smiles!


Kale truly loves his little brother. Any time Liam is crying, Kale gets all bent out of shape. He always tries to help by putting Liam's paci in his mouth, giving him kisses, or getting his blankie. 

Kale is finally into wearing hats and sunglasses. 

Kris' grandparents came to visit us this weekend. His grandmother went out to her van to get some clothes while she was in her night gown. Kris thought this was hilarious and had to take a picture. 

Liam loved visiting with his great-grandma and grandpa for the first time. 


We are loving the nice weather and are enjoying playing outside as much as possible!



Check out the progression of these next few pictures. Kale is learning how to jump!



No comments:

Post a Comment