Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Weekend

Liam is loving his baths these days. As you can tell from the pictures, he continues to grow at a rapid rate! He is officially in 9 month clothing. Kale can still wear 12 month pants (in waist, but not length). At this rate, they will be wearing the same size clothing by summer. 


Kale has so many bruises. We went to the zoo on Friday and Kale did a face plant into the concrete. His head looks rough. On a good note, he LOVED the zoo. He was very into the animals and tried to copy all of their noises. I let him out of the stroller and he did a really good job walking from exhibit to exhibit on his own. He listened very well! 


Most of you know my birthday is on St. Patty's Day, so it's one of my favorite "holidays." I made sure the boys had special clothes for the day and we proudly wore our green. Kale loves to hold Liam and will frequently try to take Liam from me when I am feeding him. Kale thinks that's his job. 

I officially turned 30 this weekend. I had a great day...I went and got a pedicure, massage, and haircut, then Kris took me out for dinner and drinks that evening. It was a nice relaxing day! 


We are starting to kind of work on potty training. I was planning to wait until Kale was 2 1/2 to tackle potty training, but he is showing a real interest and the sitter (who is very experienced with little ones) thinks he is ready, so we are working on it! So, far he just sits on the toilet and is not really sure what to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment