Sunday, October 7, 2012

10 Months

Liam is 10 month's old! Holy Moly! My little baby is quickly becoming a toddler. I have already begun to plan his birthday party. 

He is still such a happy little guy. He has grown extremely clingy with both Kris and I the past month or so. If we drop him off at the church nursery or the childcare for my MOPS group, he just cries and cries. He is heartbroken. And this momma doesn't do well with tears!

Look Ma, one hand!! He is cruising everywhere and has even attempted a step or so...but has wiped out each time. 

This picture is hilarious!

Sweet Liam. As I was rocking him to sleep this afternoon (yes, I do rock my babies and am so glad I didn't listen to the advice from books against rocking babies...such sweet memories), the thought hit me like a ton of bricks that my baby-rocking days are quickly coming to an end. He won't want to be rocked pretty soon..makes me teary eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment