Monday, October 15, 2012

Recipes

I was talking to a friend today, telling her about some of my family's favorite recipes. She could not believe that I cooked most every night of the week. She said I should start posting some of my recipes on my blog. So, I am going to start trying to do that every so often. Most all of my favorite recipes these days are Crockpot Recipes. As my mom said this weekend, I am the "crockpot queen". I get many of my recipes from the Crockin' Girls' Website. Check it out: www.crockingirls.com


Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
8-10 potatoes
6-8 slices of ham
1 sliced onion
1 c. grated or american cheese
1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup
Salt and pepper to taste
Onion powder
Garlic powder

Directions:        
  1. Put half of potatoes, ham and onion in slow cooker.
  2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then cheese. Repeat.
  3. Spoon undiluted soup over the top.
Cover and let cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4 hours. I highly recommend using crock pot liners with this recipes in particular. It will make clean up much, much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment