Wednesday, February 8, 2012

...And So It Begins

I have commented quite a bit over the past few months just how difficult having 2 boys is. It hasn't helped that we have been quite sickly lately. Kale had strep, then he cracked his elbow, then an ear infection, and now Liam has RSV. All of these events have surely made things much more difficult. At times, I know that both Kris and I have felt quite beaten down.

Today though, I just had to stop and laugh. Kris is spending the night in the hospital with the Liam, so I went to get Kale from the sitter. When we got home, I was unloading my bags, etc, when Kale passed gas. It was quite loud...Kale immediately started cracking up laughing and then proceeded to walk around the house, stick his butt out, and make farting noises with his mouth. If you know my husband (or maybe if you have a husband of your own), you probably know that stories about bodily functions are quite funny to him. Apparently Kale is taking after his old man...and so it begins. The gravity of being stuck in a houseful of boys, and one day men, is setting in. I think I better get used to farts and stories about them, because I have a feeling a lot of them will be coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment