Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, my sweet husband bought me chocolates and flowers. The boys got me an hour and half massage (I really need it and am looking forward to using it). Kris and I attempted to eat dinner together, although it didn't go as planned. We had steak, baked potatoes, zucchini, and chocolate cake, but Liam wanted to scream the whole time, so midway through dinner I got up to rock him. I am not sure if Kris and I will ever eat dinner at the same time again...


My parents got Kale this book for Valentine's Day. It plays music and has his picture in it. He loves it! Unfortunately for me it plays the same annoying song over and over! :) 

Grandma and Grandpa Helling sent Kale and Liam stuffed animals and candy for Valentine's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment