Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I am Learning

Since Liam was born Kris and I have been splitting our time with the boys. I have not been responsible for both boys at the same time very often. As of today that has changed. Our sitter is closed for both Thursday and Friday. So I've learned one of my most important lessons of motherhood :

One can take care of two kids at once...it's hard but it's possible.

I have said before that it's hard to have two. Much harder than having one. I honestly don't see how people do it who have twins. My house will probably never look the same, as it is! Kris and I were talking the other day about beginning to work out... but there's absolutely no time in the day. Maybe once Liam gets a little bit older and can go with us, it would work but right now he's too young to take out in the cold weather.

After today, I am very thankful for the play place at the mall. As Germ infested as it may be, it was a lifesaver. We spent almost an hour and a half there today.


Enjoying the double stroller...it took me almost 30 minutes to figure out how to use it!


Playing at the playground at the mall.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment