Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy Times

I am continually amazed at how busy I stay, even though I am "staying home" with my boys. I don't know how I got everything done before!

Kale is sporting a winter hat with flip-flops. Don't worry, I DID NOT let him leave the house like this. 

Liam broke out in hives this week. He had them all over his back and stomach and had a few on face, neck, and legs. We are not sure what caused it. We had to make another trip to the doctor. We are getting to know our new pediatrician quite well. He also has another ear infection. We have an appointment to talk to an ENT at the beginning of August. Tubes are coming our way. 

Kale loves to hold Liam's hand. He sings to him, "I, I, I , yes, yes, yes." That's Kale's version of the Barney, "I Love you." song. 

My boys are lovin the Target carts that have the kid seats. They are actually surprisingly easy to steer. I personally think they are easier to steer than the regular carts. 

Check out Kale's arms. I got out the shower today and I immediately knew something was up because the house was too quiet. Liam was sleeping, but Kale is usually practically in the shower with me and he actually let me shower in peace. As I came around the corner, I discovered Kale, the budding tattoo artist. As soon as I saw him, I said, "KAAAAALE!" He got a huge grin on his face and I couldn't help but laugh. It did take some scrubbing to get him clean. He thought it was neat the water was multi-colored though. 

Kris and I came up the stairs the other morning to find Kale brushing his teeth...he can't quite reach the sink, but he makes it work. 

Grandma and Grandpa Helling sent Kale and Liam Hawaiian shirts. Kale was not too happy about wearing his...he thinks he should be allowed to pick out all of his own clothing, which pretty much consists of gym shorts and t-shirts. The next series of pictures cracks me up...terrible twos!




Kale LOVES ice-cream these days. Almost every day after nap, we indulge in an ice-cream bar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment