Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Potty Time!

This week was our first official week of potty training. We put on undies and kept them on all day (aside from nights and naps). The first day, Kale wet his pants 3 times in 30 minutes. I told Kris he pees like a dog marking his territory. He even ended up peeing on me (this was all before 9 a.m.). On Monday, he had 7 accidents, but went in the potty 4 times...doesn't sound like much, but it is a start! I obviously have a lot of laundry to do!

I love this picture...he is a poser!


He looks like such a big boy here! Today, Kale did even better...only 1 accident! It's a process, but we are getting there. 

He insists on taking off all of his clothes in order to use the toilet. 


I had previously ordered Kale this kid size leaf blower. I gave it to him on Monday for working so hard at potty training. He was so excited!!



In other news, Liam is still struggling. First he had respiratory issues, then severe diaper rash, then fever with mouth sores, now an all over body rash. I think he is also teething. The kid can't get a break! I feel so sorry for him. He has been extremely fussy, which is very unlike him. 

1 comment:


  1. I would love to sit your son down and lick his sweet precum oozing out from his sexy little boy penis then I would love to roll him over and cover his mouth and then jam my penis into his chubby little boy bum and fuck the shit out of his bum then I slide him off my penis and then I roll him over again then I start sucking on his smooth little boy penis forcing him to explode all his cum into my mouth and I swallow it then he asked me why did you rape my bum? Then I said because you have the cutest chubbiest little boy bum I have ever seen and it was super tight and it was amazing when I stuck my penis up inside you then he asked me why did you suck me off? Then I said because you’re penis was amazing to suck on and when you blew your load into my mouth it was the best little boy cum I have ever tasted and swallowed. Then I started licking his penis head and I swallowed his precum that I made him explode out from his penis and I swallowed it and then I stuck my finger up into his bum while sucking on his penis head and licking his gooey penis head off then I kissed his bum and penis head and kidnapped your boy completely naked with my finger still up his bum

    ReplyDelete