Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dad's Home!

As most of you know, Kris travels a lot for work. I would say he is gone 25-50% of the time. Some months are worse than others. Kale really misses his dad when Kris is gone. This series of pictures reflects Kale's reaction when Kris arrives home from a trip.

Kale was really fussy and out of sorts last week. He would not let me out of his sight and cried nonstop when I had to put him down. I thought perhaps he was coming down with something, but it turns out, he was just having a bit of separation anxiety. He woke up multiple times during the night last week. Now that Kris is home, he is sleeping like an angel again!

Kale would not let Kris out of his sight for a few days after his return. Next week Kris is gone again....not fun for Kale or I (Liam doesn't like it either!).

No comments:

Post a Comment