Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kale's First Haircut

After much talk between Kris and I, I finally relented and decided it was time for Kale to get his hair cut. I noticed I was putting a hat on him quite a bit to hide his "bozzo curls." He still doesn't have much hair on top, but the he had so much hair on the sides, and it grew it kind of weird, where some patches were longer than others. At times he looked alot like Richard Simmons.

This is the "before" picture. Since Kale's hair is so blond, it's a little hard to see, but notice some of the curls on the side.

Kris decided that he could cut Kale's hair. I think it was a little more difficult than he thought. . . Kale wasn't too cooperative at times. I bribed him with french fries and chicken nuggets from McDonald's.

He loves the camera! (Yes, that is a chicken nugget sticking out of his mouth.)

The back is not too straight in this pic, but Kris fixed it.

All done! I actually felt quite emotional about Kale losing his "baby hair." I didn't think I would, but he was such a bald little baby and his first haircut just reminds me how much he has grown and changed.

Pretty good handi-work on Kris' part!

This is not the best picture of Kale, but I think he looks so grown-up!

He was admiring his hair that I put in the plastic bag for his baby book.

No comments:

Post a Comment