Thursday, October 27, 2011

Winter Days

It is finally starting to cool off around here now that it's actually almost November. This summer has been one of the hottest summers on record in Amarillo History. I was ready for some cool weather!

Kale also wore the heck out of his summer clothes since has been wearing them since March. I don't know if Liam will be able to take some of Kale's hand-me-downs from this summer. He got some solid use out of them. I am happy we finally get to switch into "winter clothes." I love little boys in sweaters! He just looks so grown up!

This morning we actually awoke to a few inches of snow. Kale couldn't quite figure out what it was. He kept staring at it out the window. Unfortunately we didn't get to go outside and play in it because I had to go to work. If we still lived in Houston we would have undoubtedly had a snow day today!

All bundled up in his winter gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment